If your organization has been selected to bring youth and chaperones to Ripken Summer Camp, please complete the documents below to ensure your organization’s participation.
The Ripken Summer Camp is an opportunity for deserving young people from across the country to come together for a week to learn baseball and softball while simultaneously developing life-long character traits that will help them continue on the path to success. We look forward to meeting you at the Ripken Summer Camp in Aberdeen, MD the week of June 10 – June 14.
To download the documents, click on the title. The documents you will need to download are:
- Camp Welcome Letter
- A detailed letter including schedule, packing list, etc.
- Camper Registration Packet
- Emergency contact information, medical records, medication/insurance information, etc.
- All of these pages must be completed!
- Counselor Registration Packet
- Contact information, waiver, etc.
- All counselors must submit a copy of their background check completed within the past year. No background checks will be accepted if not complete within the past calendar year.
- Travel Document
- Detail all travel itineraries, arrival and departure times.
All of the completed paperwork is due to the Cal Ripken, Sr. Foundation no later than May 18, 2018.