August 20-24 Camp Paperwork
If your organization has been selected to bring youth and chaperones to Ripken Summer Camp, please complete the documents below to ensure your organization’s participation.
The Ripken Summer Camp is an opportunity for deserving young people from across the country to come together for a week to learn baseball and softball while simultaneously developing life-long character traits that will help them continue on the path to success. We look forward to meeting you at the Ripken Summer Camp in Aberdeen, MD the week of August 20 – August 24.
The documents you will need to download are:
- A detailed letter including schedule, packing list, etc.
- Emergency contact information, medical records, medication/insurance information, etc.
- All of these pages must be completed!
- Contact information, waiver, etc.
- All counselors must submit a copy of their background check completed within the past year. No background checks will be accepted if not complete within the past calendar year.
- Detail all travel itineraries, arrival and departure times.
All of the completed paperwork is due to the Cal Ripken, Sr. Foundation no later than July 27, 2018.