Today's #RipkenPlaybook focuses on how bullying can impact others and how you can work to stop and prevent it.
- Piece of paper
- Colorful Markers, Crayons, or Pencils
- First, start with a sheet of paper and make sure it’s vertical!
- Spell out the word “Bully” in BIG letters down your page.
- Now, let’s brainstorm what we can do to help stop bullying with the letters you spelled
- B= Be a friend
- U = use kind words
- L= look for abs report bullying
- L= learn to use empathy
- Y= you can stop bullying
- Are there any other things you can think of to stop bullying?
- Lastly, decorate your page and hang it up somewhere you can see everyday so you don’t
- forget the steps to stop bullying!