This August, we have some reinforcements in the form of AmeriCorps NCCC members! A little more on that later, but they shared some fun icebreakers and other activities with us that we are sharing with you!
- Group Size: 6-10
- Length of Activity: 15 minutes
- Equipment Needed: A bag of balloons that are all the same color. Paper and pens
- Before You Start:
- Have the kids write one thing about themselves onto a small slip of paper. Depending on time you can have everybody write more than one, but everyone should write an equal number.
- Place the piece of paper into the balloon and have the person blow it up and tie it.
- Form a circle and place all of the balloons in the center.
- How To Play:
- One by one, pop the balloons and guess to whom that piece of information belongs. Do this until there are no balloons left.