It's that time of year...back to school, new fall programs, meeting new people and making new friends. Here's an icebreaker you can use with new groups:
Behind the Curtain
- Group Size: 10-20
- Length of Activity: 10-20 minutes
- Goal: Getting to know everybody’s name
- Equipment Needed: One large bed sheet
- How To Play:
- Have two people hold the sheet in between two even teams.
- To begin play, one member of each team will stand very close to the sheet. When the sheet drops, the first person to correctly call out the name of the other team’s player standing on the either side of the sheet, wins the round.
- Keep going until everyone on each team has had a chance to be the mystery player. Make sure to switch up who is holding the sheet so they can play, too!
- Variation: As soon as the sheet drops, the player who says the name of the person on the other side the fastest wins. The person who loses has to join the other side of the winner.
What's your favorite icebreaker?