The Cal Ripken, Sr. Foundation is excited to announce the Uncommon Athlete Coaches & Captains Leadership Training, presented by BSN Sports. This will be an opportunity to learn about the Uncommon Athlete program and how to implement the program while developing leadership skills among coaches, captains, and other team leaders. We will be hosting two of these events:
- June 17, 2015 in Olathe, KS – Agenda and Registration
- August 8, 2015 in Denver, CO – Save the date! Details to follow.
The Uncommon Athlete uses the power and platform of sports to change lives and reshape communities.
We provide training to student-athletes, coaches, and parents on fostering a mindset that creates a culture of competition with character by empowering all to live the core values of an Uncommon Athlete:
- Develop Uncommon Perseverance
- Build Uncommon Relationships
- Practice Uncommon Integrity
- Choose Uncommon Courage
- Lead with Uncommon Empathy