We have had a lot of new coaches and mentors sign up recently—especially from the Golden State of California—but whether this is your first time here or your 100th, we thank you for joining us and for your dedication to the kids you serve! (In case you haven't figured it out, we call everyone "coach" who plays that role for a child, regardless of whether you teach baseball or music or life lessons.)
In our Classroom, we have training videos for coaches and mentors. Our Child Protection Toolkit offers so much more than background checks. All of our youth development curriculum, guides, and other resources for coaches and mentors are available under Materials.
The Coaches Forum is where we introduce new materials, share tips and games, and shine the spotlight on amazing people like you working across the country to help kids become better people. While you are exploring CRSF Portal, here are some blog posts you might want to check out:
- What we learned/were inspired by at the 2015 National Mentoring Summit
- How our Child Protection Training Series can help you keep kids safe
- Introducing our updated Badges for Baseball Coaches Manual
- Break the ice and keep kids moving with these games
- Take a moment to breathe in the midst of intense summer programming
- Get inspired by these uncommon mentors
- Catch up on the great resources we added to CRSF Portal in 2014 or use the tags at the bottom of each post to find more on related topics!
We are always updating the site. For example, earlier this year we added…a filter to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for on the Materials page:
Check it out and let us know what you think!