Have fun improving your cardio endurance in the Cup Stack Challenge in today’s Fitness Play of the Day from the Ripken Playbook.
Cup Stack Challenge
- Six cups or cones of equal size
- Mark a starting and finishing line about 10 feet apart.
- Line up your six cups behind your starting line.
- Pick up one cup at a time and run it across the finish line.
- When you reach the finish line with your cup, place it down. Continue until all six cups are successfully stacked into a pyramid at the finish line.
- Once all six cups are successfully stacked in the pyramid and you have crossed the starting line again, you have completed the challenge!
- Try it again and time yourself! What is your fastest time?
- Challenge a friend or family member to race you. Set up two sets of cups and see who can complete the Cups Stack Challenge first!
Share your best time with us on social media!