Today’s #RipkenPlaybook is a great way to get some exercise and practice listening to directions!
- Crayons/Markers/colored pencils
- Make a red and a green light to hold up while playing the game to give the kids directions.
- Once the lights are completed, have a guardian stand 20 yards award from the players
- The guardian will hold up the red or the green light
- When the green light is shown, the players will run as fast as they can
- When the red card is shown, the players will stop where they are
- The first person to the card holder wins!