What is resilience? Resilience is getting back up after falling down, something inside of you that pushes you and drives you to keep going and working hard. Today's #RipkenPlaybook is going to help identify at least three people you could go to when you need some extra support or help.
1. Piece of paper
3. Colorful Markers, Crayons, or Pencils
1. First, let's lay out our supplies! You should have one sheet of paper in front of you.
2. Next, I want you to draw a medium circle and write your name and then support system
3. Then, I want you to draw in at least 4 petals of a flower and make them look all pretty!
But remember to keep some room in the middle clear.
4. Next, go ahead and think of at least 4 people you could have in your support system;
a. Parents, Guardians, Grandparents, Teachers, or Coaches.
5. Once you have that filled in go ahead and hang that up maybe in your room or the
kitchen, somewhere you have access to so you know that they will always be a part of
your support system!